Augmented Reality | Virtual Realty
AVATAR Partners develops best-in-class Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) training systems and job performance aids for the Department of Defense and Commercial Industry. Augmented Reality superimposes computer-generated images on a user's view of the real world, thus providing a composite view. Virtual Reality provides computer-generated simulations of a three-dimensional image or environment that can be interacted with in a seemingly real or physical way. Both AR and VR can involve the use of specialized hardware, such as a helmet, ruggedized glasses, goggles and tablets.
AVATAR Partners specializes in high-resolution AR and VR experiences with the most stable tracking so the end-user can focus on the learning content instead of the technology delivery method. Our highly accurate AR maintenance instructions result in less errors and reduced time on task. We use object geometry, markers, and geolocation to trigger AR experiences. Our AR and VR solutions are viewable on multiple platforms including head mounted displays such as the Microsoft HoloLens, as well as ruggedized Android and iOS tablets and other mobile devices.
- Maintenance Aids – for maintenance of equipment, from aircrafts to small machinery, also allowing remote viewing and support to connect field operators with interactive subject matter experts
- Collaborative Mission Planning Systems – multi-dimensional translation of data into the real world enabling highly accurate, collaborative faster scenario planning
- Navigation and Collision Aids – For use in automotive, ships and aircraft to overlay navigation routes and data, collision avoidance and improved operational and safety features
- Warehousing, Distribution and Logistics Aids – Order picking, equipment repair, safety & quality, real-time visibility of inventory locations, reduction errors, resolving exceptions in real-time, and digital audit trails
- Manufacturing – Rapid training, job aids, quality assurance and safety – enabling employees to work faster, more quickly resolve shop floor problems, easier access to data, reduced maintenance time, error prevention, and training
- Oil & Gas Maintenance and Safety applications – allowing the best design engineers, fabricators, derrick builders, and more, from around the world, to be “virtually” on-site in seconds instead of hours or days
- Retail – remote shopping, virtual changing rooms, VR showrooms, store design and shopping mall attractions
- Construction, developers, and contractors – overlaying the building to a location, virtual display of home upgrades and design changes
- Advertising – augmentation of the trial process, enabling greater scope for consumers to engage in the campaign
- USCG 87-Ft Patrol Boat Augmented Reality Simulator Commercial Pricing